ABOUT MP CORPORATE FINANCE:
At MP Corporate Finance, a leading M&A boutique in the European mid-market, we cultivate a dynamic and creative environment. Situated in the heart of Vienna, our workplace offers both a central location and the flexibility of working from home. Join us and be a part of an organisation that values innovation, collaboration, and growth.
In line with our commitment to continuous growth and employee development, we are looking for a team-oriented, performance-driven HR Expert. With passion and broad expertise in HR, you will play a vital role in steering our journey toward continued success.
- Be the point of contact for all HR-related issues and processes
- Manage the entire employee life cycle, from recruiting to exit
- Oversee MP Academy for optimal and individual personnel development
- Advance analogue and digital HR processes
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a sustainable recruiting strategy
- Ideally, a completed degree with a focus on Human Resources
- Profound HR experience, preferably in the upscale service sector
- Proficiency in MS Office with excellent language skills in both English and German
- Hands-on mentality with an efficient and solution-oriented work approach
- Agile mindset, passion for teamwork, and current knowledge of labour law
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused mindset
- Join a renowned service company committed to sustainable growth and innovation
- Shape the HR department through your expertise, teamwork, and fresh ideas
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, this position comes with an annual gross salary starting from EUR 45,000, plus bonus
MP Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
If you are a dynamic HR professional ready to shape the future with us, apply for this exciting opportunity.
Life at MP
Every business is a people business: It takes real connection to get a deal done. It’s a chemistry, where expertise and a goal-getter’s mentality come together in a personal approach. Visit life at MP to learn more about working with us.
Ready to start?!
Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.
- Market leader in 8 fields of expertise
- 600+ industrial M&A projects
- 60+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
- Adding credibility to your deal
- Maximising your value with our challenger mindset