Marketing Expert (f/m/x)
Impact business, outperform with us!
We are strengthening our dynamic team and are looking for a dedicated Marketing Expert (f/m/x) for our location in Vienna with immediate effect.
- Planning, implementation and management of marketing measures in the online and offline area (website, SEO, blog, newsletter marketing, social media, direct mailings etc.), incl. measurement of success
- Supervision of our social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Coordinate, edit and write blog posts
- Maintenance and further development of the website (WordPress)
- Supervision or support with CRM, sending e-mail newsletters
- Implementation and communication of the corporate design / corporate identity as well as quality assurance of the company standards
- Coordination of interdepartmental, marketing-related projects
- You have a degree (University/FH) with a focus on PR/Marketing/Sales
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and a keen sense of design and textual layout
- You have a keen interest in marketing and are adept at using marketing tools (CMS/WordPress, Google Analytics, newsletter tools, social media)
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills and perfect user knowledge of MS Office
- You are a proactive personality with strong communication and assertiveness skills and a high level of commitment and service orientation
- We offer a long-term cooperation in a dynamic, growth-oriented and secure working environment as well as a modern office in the centre of Vienna. You can look forward to an open company culture, flat hierarchies and a living team spirit
- We offer you the freedom to actively shape and constantly expand your varied area of responsibility and develop personally and professionally
- Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer an actual salary starting from € 3,000 gross full-time. The possibility of further overpayment is possible with an ideal profile. In addition to the salary, we offer additional employer benefits (e.g. home office options, fitness program, team events, unique development opportunities, …)
Look forward to a responsible job in a dynamic, growing company characterised by flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and a high level of team cohesion. Have we aroused your interest? Apply now!
Life at MP
Every business is a people business: It takes real connection to get a deal done. It’s a chemistry, where expertise and a goal-getter’s mentality come together in a personal approach. Visit life at MP to learn more about working with us.
The latest information about MP
Ready to start?!
Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.
- Market leader in 8 fields of expertise
- 600+ industrial M&A projects
- 60+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
- Adding credibility to your deal
- Maximising your value with our challenger mindset