Impact business, outperform with us!
You may not be aware of our results-oriented, top-tier work environment and the collaborative entrepreneurial spirit that binds us together as a team. The intellectually stimulating challenges and the potential impact on businesses that MP has may be surprising to you. Similarly, we have limited knowledge about you. However, if you are a performance-driven, inquisitive, and analytically minded high achiever seeking to immerse yourself in the dynamic world of Investment Banking, where you can make a significant impact on business in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting – then come grow with us!
Currently, we’re looking for candidates for our MP Master Programme (f/m/x) to join our team of sharp-minded M&A professionals in Vienna. We refer to Master students in finance or economics, who are curious to work part-time next to their studies. You will get the chance to work in close cooperation with one of our dealmakers and support him with his business development activities. After finishing your studies you can be, based on positive performance, taken on as M&A (Junior) Analyst. Secure yourself a decisive advantage and apply now for your entry to the world of M&A!
As a Business Development Analyst (BDA) at MP, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Research – Market and industry analyses
- Peer-Group/Company Valuations
- Pitch books presentations within specific industry sectors
- Business Development Support (structuring and organisation of focused company approaches, direct sales calls to relevant target companies, call and meeting organisation with company owners/CEOs, meeting preparation/follow-up, call/meeting participation)
- Preparation for and participation at trade fairs
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or equivalent with study exchange abroad and ongoing Master studies in finance, economics or equivalent
- Work Experience – Previous internship experience in a finance-related environment desirable and profound knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Personal Skills – Ambitious and outgoing high-achiever with structured thinking, service-provider mentality as well as a flexible and curious mindset and passion for a high-pressure environment
- Language Skills – English (excellent writing and speaking skills are a MUST), German and a third language are desirable
MP Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
The monthly gross salary for this position is € 1,500.- (based on 25 hours/week) plus bonus.
In our blog New Hire – My journey from MP’s Master Program you can find out what the path from BD Analyst through MP’s Master Programme to becoming an Analyst looks like.
You want to know how work and study can be ideally combined? Then read through our blog article how to combine work and study in M&A.
Life at MP
Every business is a people business: It takes real connection to get a deal done. It’s a chemistry, where expertise and a goal-getter’s mentality come together in a personal approach. Visit life at MP to learn more about working with us.
Ready to start?!
Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.
- Market leader in 8 fields of expertise
- 700+ industrial M&A projects
- 70+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
- Adding credibility to your deal
- Maximising your value with our challenger mindset