About MP Corporate Finance:
At MP Corporate Finance, a leading M&A boutique in the European mid-market, we cultivate a dynamic and creative environment. Situated in the heart of Vienna, our workplace offers a central location. Join us and be a part of an organisation that values innovation, collaboration, and growth.
In line with our commitment to continuous growth and employee development, we are looking for a team-oriented, performance-driven Office Assistant with passion for HR, contributing to the success of MP. This role offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Provide general administrative support, including reception and hosting of our clients/guests, preparation of meetings and presentations, organising office supplies, and handling mail and deliveries
- Support the team in all administrative topics and projects
- Assist with HR administrative tasks
- Maintain and update employee records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Assist with the recruiting process, coordinate and schedule interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred (or ongoing studies)
- Familiarity with HR processes and procedures is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office with excellent language skills in both English and German
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality with an efficient and solution-oriented work approach
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused mindset
- A gross monthly salary of at least EUR 2,400 (40hrs), willingness to pay more based on qualifications and professional experience
- Exposure to a variety of HR functions and projects
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact within the organisation
MP Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for organisation, administrative excellence, and HR agendas, apply for this exciting opportunity!
Life at MP
Every business is a people business: It takes real connection to get a deal done. It’s a chemistry, where expertise and a goal-getter’s mentality come together in a personal approach. Visit life at MP to learn more about working with us.
Ready to start?!
Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.
- Market leader in 8 fields of expertise
- 600+ industrial M&A projects
- 60+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
- Adding credibility to your deal
- Maximising your value with our challenger mindset