About MP Corporate Finance:
At MP Corporate Finance, a leading M&A boutique in the European mid-market, we cultivate a dynamic and creative environment. Situated in the heart of Vienna, our workplace offers a central location. Join us and be a part of an organisation that values innovation, collaboration, and growth.
Join our dynamic team as an Office Assistant, contributing to the success of MP. This role offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Be the first point of contact for guests, ensuring a welcoming and hospitable environment
- Prepare meetings and presentations
- Manage the procurement of office supplies and printed materials
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinate travel arrangements and support in the organisation of team events
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in the CRM system
- Provide support for the team in various administrative areas and contribute to the success of internal projects
- Completed commercial education (high school diploma level “Matura”)
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Responsible and independent work style
- Communicative and proactive personality, excellent manners
- Team spirit and service orientation
- A gross monthly salary of at least EUR 2,200 (40hrs), willingness to pay more based on qualifications and professional experience
- Diverse range of tasks
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Centrally located office in the city centre
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact within the organisation
MP Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for organisation and administrative excellence, apply for this exciting opportunity.
Life at MP
Every business is a people business: It takes real connection to get a deal done. It’s a chemistry, where expertise and a goal-getter’s mentality come together in a personal approach. Visit life at MP to learn more about working with us.
Ready to start?!
Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.
- Market leader in 8 fields of expertise
- 600+ industrial M&A projects
- 60+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
- Adding credibility to your deal
- Maximising your value with our challenger mindset