M&A - Intern (f/m/x)
Impact business, outperform with us!
You probably might not know about our performance-driven, high-quality work environment and the entrepreneurial spirit that unites us as a team. You also might not believe the intellectually stimulating challenges you’ll come across at MP and the impact on business you could make here. We also don’t know much about you either. But if you are a performance-driven, curious and analytical-thinking high-achiever who wants to experience the vibrant world of Investment Banking in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment where you will impact business – then grow with us!
Currently, we’re looking for M&A Interns (f/m/x) to join our team of sharp-minded M&A professionals in Vienna. Possible starting date is September 2023 for at least 3 months. Upon positive performance, you can be taken over as an Analyst after three or six months.
As an Intern, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Research – Market and industry analyses
- Presentation – Assistance in the preparation of pitch books
- Valuation – Support with company valuations
- Execution – Assistance in the preparation of project documentation and Due Diligence
- Education – Successfully completed at least 5 semesters in finance, economics or equivalent with study exchange abroad
- Work Experience – Previous internship experience in a finance-related environment desirable and profound knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Personal Skills – Ambitious high-achiever with structured and analytical thinking, service-provider mentality as well as a flexible and curious mindset and passion for a high-pressure environment
- Language Skills – English (excellent writing and speaking skills are a MUST). German and a third language are desirable.
Our career development plan provides unrivaled long-term growth opportunities based on individual achievements and supported by training in the financial concepts you will need to be successful in our team, as well as key personal skills such as communication and negotiation.
MP Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer.
The monthly gross salary for this position (full-time employment) will be € 1,800.- plus bonus.
Are you seeking an intellectually stimulating career in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment where you will impact business? Then, outperform with us!
Life at MP
Every business is a people business: It takes real connection to get a deal done. It’s a chemistry, where expertise and a goal-getter’s mentality come together in a personal approach. Visit life at MP to learn more about working with us.
The latest information about MP
Ready to start?!
Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.
- Market leader in 8 fields of expertise
- 600+ industrial M&A projects
- 60+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
- Adding credibility to your deal
- Maximising your value with our challenger mindset