Impact business, outperform with us!
You may not be aware of our results-oriented, top-tier work environment and the collaborative entrepreneurial spirit that binds us together as a team. The intellectually stimulating challenges and the potential impact on businesses that MP has may be surprising to you. Similarly, we have limited knowledge about you. However, if you are a performance-driven, inquisitive, and analytically minded high achiever seeking to immerse yourself in the dynamic world of Investment Banking, where you can make a significant impact on business in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting – then come grow with us!
Currently, we’re looking for talented and entrepreneurial people to join the largest Industrial M&A Team in Europe at our office in Vienna as M&A Associate (f/m/x).
As an M&A Associate at MP, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Research – Assisting our senior M&A experts in their structured business development initiatives through conducting research within our dedicated specialised subsectors
- Presentation – Creating process documentation such as pitchbooks, information memorandums, management presentations, etc
- Valuation – Applying a range of valuation techniques to support the advice provided to our clients including DCF, multiple analyses, LBO and other valuation approaches
- Execution – Supporting the team in precisely executing the transaction process both internally and by interacting with clients, investors and other advisors
- Relationship – Developing your relationship skills through c-level client contact as well as direct exposure to senior M&A professionals from day one
- Education – Excellent academic credentials (Master’s Degree) from a top-tier university with demonstrated quantitative skills and a well-developed knowledge of accounting and financial concepts incl. strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Work Experience – Minimum three years of M&A/Corporate Finance experience at a bulge bracket investment bank, leading M&A boutique, BIG four accounting firm, strategy consultancy or in the corporate strategy department of a leading global player is a MUST
- Personal Skills – Structured and analytical thinking, service-provider mentality, entrepreneurial passion, hard-working and attention to detail, flexible and curious mind-set, international exposure, team player, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Language Skills – English and German (excellent writing and speaking skills are a MUST), a third language are desirable
- Right to Work in Austria
- Professional diversity and lived collegiality
- Inspiring projects in an international context
- Unrivalled long-term growth opportunities & individual career development
- Comprehensive development programme (internal & external) in course of our MP Academy
- Participation in MP Fitness Programme
- The gross annual salary for this full-time position will be EUR 80,000,– plus bonus (for Associate1-level; minimum 3 years of experience).
MP Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Are you seeking an intellectually stimulating career in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment where you will impact business? Then, outperform with us and apply now!
Life at MP
Every business is a people business: It takes real connection to get a deal done. It’s a chemistry, where expertise and a goal-getter’s mentality come together in a personal approach. Visit life at MP to learn more about working with us.
Ready to start?!
Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.
- Market leader in 8 fields of expertise
- 700+ industrial M&A projects
- 70+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
- Adding credibility to your deal
- Maximising your value with our challenger mindset