You may not be aware of our results-oriented, top-tier work environment and the collaborative entrepreneurial spirit that binds us together as a team. The intellectually stimulating challenges and the potential impact on businesses that MP has may be surprising to you. Similarly, we have limited knowledge about you. However, if you are a performance-driven, inquisitive, and analytically minded high achiever seeking to immerse yourself in the dynamic world of Investment Banking, where you can make a significant impact on business in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting – then come grow with us!
Currently, we’re looking for talented and entrepreneurial people to join our team of sharp-minded M&A professionals in our newly openend Office in London as M&A Manager (f/m/x).
As an M&A Manager at MP, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Execution – helping our clients, including mid-market as well as global companies, shareholders and financial investors achieve their strategic and financial objectives, with particular focus driving the swift and precise execution of Europe wide M&A transaction processes across various industries
- Origination – marketing our services and supporting efforts in developing and executing business development activities
- Relationship – leading dialogues with senior management, stakeholders and investors and developing relationships with clients worldwide
- Leadership – providing guidance and assistance to junior team members in the preparation of client presentations and financial analyses and contributing to their ongoing development
- Education – Excellent academic credentials (Master’s Degree) from a top university with demonstrated quantitative skills and a well-developed knowledge of financial concepts and accounting
- Work Experience – Significant execution and origination Investment Banking experience across all products (minimum 4-5 years) – ideally in the bulge bracket AND boutique or BIG 4 environment experience is a plus
- Personal Skills – Pro-active mindset to drive projects and transactions autonomously, reasoned, structured and analytical thinking combined with the ability to sell, strong financial acumen and quick understanding of complex topics, entrepreneurial passion, hard-working and rigorous eye for details, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Language Skills – English and German (excellent writing and speaking skills are a MUST), a third language is desirable
- Right to Work in UK (Work sponsorship for this role will not be provided)
- Professional diversity and lived collegiality
- Inspiring projects in an international context
- Unrivalled long-term growth opportunities & individual career development
- Comprehensive training programme
- Participation in MP Fitness Programme
MP Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Are you seeking an intellectually stimulating career in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment where you will impact business? Then, outperform with us and apply now.
Life at MP
Every business is a people business: It takes real connection to get a deal done. It’s a chemistry, where expertise and a goal-getter’s mentality come together in a personal approach. Visit life at MP to learn more about working with us.
Ready to start?!
Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.
- Market leader in 8 fields of expertise
- 700+ industrial M&A projects
- 70+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
- Adding credibility to your deal
- Maximising your value with our challenger mindset