Our Deals

We’re proud of our track record of successful deals! And in addition, their specifics can be a great source of information when you’re considering a new project. Read on to learn all the ins and outs:

Isowood sold to German TWE Group

MP Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive financial advisor to the shareholders of Isowood in the sale of a majority stake to German TWE Group. Isowood is a technology leader in semi-finished, highly malleable carrier materials produced from natural- and glass fibres mainly for the automotive industry.

MP Corporate Finance was exclusively retained by the owners to advise on the engagement of a new strategic partner to further develop Isowood‘s excellent technological capabilities and backing the company‘s growth. During negotiations with several highly interested international strategic investors, TWE Group crystallised as the optimal partner for Isowood to ensure the sustainable development of the company.

TWE Group has acquired a 90% shareholding in Isowood, with Mag. Nikolaus Ernest, Managing Director of Isowood, keeping the remaining 10%. Invest AG fully divested its shareholdings in the company.

Founded in 1997 in Rudolstadt (DE), Isowood is a leading Tier-2 manufacturer of highly malleable carrier materials produced from natural- and glass Fibres. Although being a comparably small player in the Automotive sector, Isowood is well known in the entire Industry for its outstanding innovation power and exceptional project development competence.

TWE Group is a wholly privately-owned company ranking among the Top 10 independent producers of non-woven fabrics worldwide with revenues of € 300m. The Group is rapidly expanding including the acquisition of Vita in the US earlier this year which makes Isowood an ideal strategic fit in context of the group’s strategy.

INVEST AG is the investment arm of the Raiffeisen bank group of Upper Austria and is one of Austria’s leading private equity funds, with a fund volume of € 150m.

Logo's of Invest AG and Mag. Nikolaus Ernest sold a majority stake in Isowood to TWE

Invest AG and Mag. Nikolaus Ernest sold a majority stake in Isowood to TWE

Ready to start?!

Our teams of specialised dealmakers and ambitious M&A
challengers, are ready to take on your challenge – and exceed your expectations, every day.

  • Market leader in industrial M&A
  • 700+ industrial M&A projects
  • 75+ professionals form the largest industrial M&A team
  • Adding credibility to your deal
  • Maximising your value with our challenger mindset

MP Corporate Finance uses cookies and similiar techniques to ensure the functionality of this website and to provide you with an optimal visitor experience.